Fencer’s Friend Help
If you are receiving a message such as “Sorry, com.taysoftware.fencersfriend is not responding” please email me with specifics on what you were doing so I can fix it.
If you need help doing anything else, refer to the help below.
Main Page: Displays a list of all fencers you have records on
- Insert Profile: press Menu>Insert. You will be directed to a page to edit various attributes about the fencer. Once you finish, press save and the Fencer’s name will appear in the list. If you press back while editing a profile, you will be prompted if you want to continue. If you say yes, none of your progress will be saved.
- Delete Profile: click and hold on the person’s name. A box will pop up asking you what you want to do. Press delete, and all of that person’s data will be erased.
- Help: Menu>Help will bring you to this page.
- About: Menu>About will take you to the about page. From there, you can view information about the current release of Fencer’s Friend and go to this website.
- Custom Graph: Menu>Custom Graph will bring you to a page where you can customize the graph that you want by specifying dominate hand, size compared to your own, pool vs. De, and club.
- Tutorial: Menu>Tutorial will bring you to a basic tutorial.
Profile Page: Displays all of the information about one fencer
- Edit Profile: Press Menu>Edit to edit the profile.
Notes Page: Displays all of the notes that you have on a person
- Add Note: Menu>Add. This will prompt you for the new note you would like to enter
- Delete Note: pressing and holding on a note will bring up an option to delete the note.
Graph Page: Displays a graph of all the bouts you have had against the person
- Add Score: Press Menu>Add to add a score to the graph. Determining Pool vs. DE will be done by the app based on the score.
- Add Score through Fencing Score: you can also ad an app through Fencing Score, another Tay Software app. At the end of a bout, it will prompt you if you want to enter the score.